My apologies to my friends and readers

I've been horrible at updating most of my stories lately, bad at replying to comments, and bad at keeping up with reading. I have a Matt story that I've been wanting to update for MONTHS and it just hasn't been flowing. The Two Months/The Things That Matter Most series turned into my main project because my brain just kept running with ideas on it. I have been attempting to write for my other stories as well, but I've been deleting a lot of what I've been writing because I feel like it sucks.

I'm generally not a complainer, and I'm not posting this for attention or sympathy, I just want you all to know why I haven't been on much/updating most of my stories.

For starters, I'm in nursing school, and it's a bitch. I've been busting my ass because I'm in my final year, and it's paid off because I made the Director's/Dean's list last semester.

Secondly, my family is going through an extremely tough time right now. My Dad passed away about two years ago, we lost my Aunt unexpectedly the day after Thanksgiving, and we recently found out that my grandmother has terminal cancer and they only gave her 3-6 months at the most. She has multiple tumors throughout her body and there's nothing they can do except give her chemo meds that would prolong her life, however, they would make her extremely sick and severely impair her QUALITY of life. She has chosen to go on hospice and the family has been busy prepping for her to come home from the hospital.

And last, my husband works in Afghanistan and is gone for 11 months out of the year. He should be home sometime this year, but every struggle I've gone through is 10x harder with him not here. I'm very proud of him for what he does, he served in the military for 8 years and now is a civilian contractor and quickly got promoted to a lead position. For someone his age, he has accomplished so much.

I'm not severely depressed, suicidal, or anything crazy. I just know how much people hate it when you don't update frequently or whatever. I sometimes hate when other's stories don't get updated for months either. I just wanted to let you know why I've been posting the way I have and why certain stories haven't been updated as frequently. Again, I'm not posting this for attention or sympathy, all I ask is that you be understanding and keep my family in your prayers as we go through this tough time. I love my Mibba world and this is my escape from reality, so I assure you that I won't completely disappear even if it seems like I have.

Thank you guys for your understanding and support!
January 12th, 2014 at 03:50am