Clara's Top Ten Cartoon/Anime Characters

Mood: Happy to finally be home
Food/Drink: Tea :D
Time: 11:27 PM
Music: My Songs Know What You did In the Dark (Light em up) By Fall Out Boy

Okay so I just finished my lovely cup of tea before I started. So I've been gone all weekend, I know I could have updated (Look at me not updating or doing any of the goals I was supposed to do) and I'm sorry for that. I am working on getting things ready for updates this coming up week because I thought everyday was Thursday and it messed up everything!

I was house sitting for my friend and adult baby sat my best friend Kaitlyn, you guys know her by now right? Anyways her house had no coffee or maker, no sugar but had tea. Brittany tells us to finish off the alchol in the house besides the one she wanted to have for herself while she was away. So what do we do? Get pizza, sugar, and snacks while watching the Office and Sherlock on Nextflix. Then decided to get drunk around 8, I realized I cannot be around whiskey because it's terrible and I had a rough night. I had half a huge cup of jack and coke, two red apple bottles, three beers, and half a cup of Long Island Tea. I threw up five different times and passed out at midnight, woke up at 4 am to throw up and go to a different bed room and then two more throw up sessions before finally getting to bed and waking up at 11. Anyways! I'm okay now and will never drink hard stuff ever again! We also played the Fall out Boy drinking game and made up a One Direction one :)

Okay so the point of this blog was to tell you I sometimes and used to watch Anime a lot in middle school and recently got back into it.
1.Inuyasha

Image
Image
Why is he number one? Because the show was my first anime I discovered on my own as a kid. My Dad also got into this and I fell in love with the whole show! I love every character and used to have a huge crush on him :3
2. Scar

Image
Image
This honestly just explains my unhealthy issues with Loki because I had a small taste of this through Scar.
3. Envy

Image
Image
He's crazy okay? I loved him from the first time I saw him! He's just so messed up on hell bent on the human race. He was envious of mortals and that my friends is the weakness.
4. Wrath

Image
Image
He starts out as this cute little guy until he joins the dark side and has serious Mummy issues, but I love him regardless and hated when they changed his character in the second series :(
5. Alucard

Image
Image
I've been over this and I don't want to make this long hahhaa you people understand.
6. Sebastian Michaelis

Image
Image
He's one hell of a butler and one hell of a cat lover for a demon who eats souls.
7. Howl

Image
Image
Shouldn't have to say a word no one can't possibly not be charmed by him.
8. Walter

Image
Image
9. Greed

Image
Image
10. Pride

Image
Image

That's my list! Do you have a cartoon or anime character that you like? It can be weird I don't mind!

Let me know what you think of mine :)

Love,
Clara
xxx
January 13th, 2014 at 06:20am