Excuse Me, This is Extremely Important | Boys, Boys and More Boys (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) No More Misandry, Please

Okay, so I stumbled upon this feminist post; which is this one;

Image
like, i would just caption this about how hard i’m laughing, but i’m actually mad

as a woman, as a girl, i am taught that men automatically hate me. we’re taught that they are supposed to tease us and pull our hair on the playground, we’re taught that they only think about sex and that it is normal for them to proposition us at fourteen, that it is expected for them to pass around our nudes and make anonymous accounts dedicated to rating our bodies. we are taught that we need to be careful, because it is normal for them to assault us, and for them to hit us, and boys will be boys, and if we don’t look feminine enough they will hit us and call us slurs, and if we look too feminine they cannot help themselves, and if these things happen to us it is our fault because-

I AM TAUGHT THAT I DESERVE TO BE HATED: by every commercial we see full of thin white models with perfect skin and hair, by advertisements promising to eliminate disgusting stretch marks that we hate ourselves for at twelve, by every magazine with tips for toning and lifting parts of our bodies we didn’t know we had to care about, by every police officer who has ever asked us if we were asking for it, by every job that turned us down because we didn’t look nice enough or we made ourselves too pretty and looked too dumb; by every man who ever joked about women being dumber, slower, weaker, worse drivers. we are taught that when we need help we are needy and crazy; we are taught that when we are passionate we are hysterical; when we are in charge we’re bitches. we are told we are always in competition. we are told to mold every part of our brains and bodies to fit what other people want and we are told this is because we are not good enough on our own!!!

i associate this culture with feeling like shit; with when we are raped and people ask us to retract our accusations because we wouldn’t want to RUIN A MAN’S LIFE, now WOULD WE, with when twelve-year-old girls go on binging diets and when we are paid less for the same work and when there are countless barrages on our self-worth and confidence, when we are literally told to kill ourselves for having hair where it is not acceptable, and when everyone fucking refuses to recognize this.

i hope you read this, anonymous, from months ago. i hope you fucking read this and you think about why your input about how feminism hurts your feelings is not relevant. it does not matter when the thing you are commenting on is a poem titled “FOR THE MEN WHO STILL DON’T GET IT”. why don’t you GET IT, dude?

i am sorry you are sad, hurt, and angry. you have probably never thought that anyone hated you based on your gender before.


Alright, now let me analyze this shit, because this is gonna get VERY HEATED.

First line starts SO WELL, LIKE, HAHAHAHA, I LAUGH IN YOUR FACE THAT YOU FEEL AS SHITTY AS I DO. It's immature, it's cruel, and it defeats the whole purpose of using feminism well. We defend ourselves (Insert chibi Churchill), NOT ATTACK. WE DON'T ATTACK, YOU MISANDRISTIC HYPOCRITE. That right there was misandry, and unhumanistic. I'm not bashing, please, just stating facts. Wanna defend women? DO IT RIGHT.

Second paragraph; uh, ever heard of 'boys only think about sex'? Oh, right, you can't complain cause you're a guy. Man up. And what about 'real men...'? Uh? You think this is a one-sided coin? What if a guy likes to wear eyeliner? Or skinny jeans? Or maybe even fucking paint his nails, I don't know, doesn't he get picked on? Doesn't he get hate? Uh? Isn't that right? Right. Next paragraph.

"GET RIPPED" is basically installed inside middle schooler's minds. Boys need to have muscle. Boys can't be shorter than the girls. Boys have to have broad shoulders. Boys can't be too thin. Boys can't be too fat. Boys can't be too pale. Boys don't have stretch marks! They don't exist in the male biology, right? What about guys being too dumb? That's all we women talk about lately, right? Oh, let's not forget that time I went on this news and a woman chopped his husband's genitals off and there was a page dedicated to it being a laughing stock! Come again? You're taught to hate yourself because you're a woman? Have you heard men complain? No? Oh, I know why, BECAUSE THEY CAN'T CAUSE THEY'VE GOT IT SOOOOOO EASY, RIGHT?

I am so pissed at the next paragraph too because ONLY WOMEN AND GIRLS AND ALL CAN BE RAPED, AND ONLY WOMEN HAVE EATING DISORDERS OR CUT OR FEEL BAD ABOUT THEMSELVES, RIGHT? RIGHT?! OF COURSE, HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID?! Oh, and when men get raped they basically say "man up" and that's it, just so you know.

"i hope you fucking read this and you think about why your input about how feminism hurts your feelings is not relevant" Well, it is relevant when a women is hurt, right? We're all about equality, right?

EQUALITY, MY ASS, YOU ALL CAN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE. WE ARE HUMANS. ALL OF US. WOMAN OR MAN OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE, YOU'RE STILL HUMAN AND YOU SHOULD FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT STRETCH MARKS OR BEING RIPPED OR BEING THIN OR CURVY OR WHATEVER BECAUSE YOU SHOULD LOVE YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT.

Now, boys? BOYS. BOYSSSSSSS.

I love men. I adore men. Boys, gawd, boys are sublime. Let's think about boys around here, okay? Like, ungh.

Image

Oh, Oliver. So thin. Bones protrude, especially cheekbones. You're also not very tall, right? Annnnnd, you have a Sheffield accent. British.

YOU'RE AN ADORABLE LITTLE SHIT, UNGH, I JUST WANNA LOVE YOUUUU.

Image

Of course, how could we forget Patrick Stump? He wasn't thin, he was actually overweight. He had fuckin muttonchops, guys, and he was still talented, polite, and nice, so it worked, and that's all. It's about being nice and treating people right! YOU WANNA GET RIPPED?! JUST BE NICE, WE LIKE THAT. NOT EVERY CHUBBY, NICE GUY ENDS UP IN THE "FRIENDZONE", JUST SO YOU KNOW, YEAH? I LIKE YOU CHUBBY BOYS, YA CUTIES.

Image

Ignore Mike horse in the middle and look at the different types; pale, tanned, tall, short, thin, muscly, lean, chubby; you guys can be any girl's type! You just gotta find that kind of girl. Or boy. Or not find her at all and live alongside your friends becauSE THAT'S OKAY, WE LOVE YOU ANYWAY, DON'T FEEL HATED BECAUSE THERE ARE MISANDRICTIC ASSHOLES AROUND, OKAY? IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU DON'T BELONG OR FEEL BAD ABOUT BEING A MAN THEN COME TALK TO ME AND I WILL HELP YOU OUT, BUT DON'T TAKE THESE THINGS SERIOUSLY BECAUSE IT'S MISANDRY, NOT FEMINISM.

BOYS. BOYS. BOYS. YES. BOYS. I LOVE YOU.
January 13th, 2014 at 07:50pm