I'm a Time Wasting Potato

I just spent the last hour making a new blog layout. I don't really have any idea about what I'm doing and I don't really enjoy it most of the time, but I end up tinkering with things until they look decent. :| I'd had my last username for a while now and I figured it would change things up for the new year. Though I didn't really like the series, Mikasa was my instant favorite... along with Levi. I think they'd be the cutest couple ever, especially since I've been looking at a lot of RivaMika fanart on Tumblr with their height difference. Lol.

I watched Sherlock last night. It was great... Sherlock and Doctor Who remind me why I avoid television like the plague. I can't handle the wait between seasons... I can't even handle the wait between episodes. Even when it comes to anime, I've resorted to downloading the episodes as they come out each week and watching them all at once when the series is complete. If I don't, I end up sitting here in front of the computer, staring at the screen while my heart dies a little when I realize that I won't know what happens for another seven days. Or some months.

IhateitIhateitIhateit. Maybe I'm just being dramatic.

But writing has been weird lately, so I'm thinking that I should take it easy and do more reading around here. Or just go around and bother everyone. Something to do while I wait for classes to begin in a couple weeks.

I haven't registered for classes yet. Urgh.
January 15th, 2014 at 01:12am