Young & Naive

being young and naive is part of growing up, some of us get past that stage pretty quickly, while some of us try to hold on to what's left of it.

In one sense, being naive is a good thing, not knowing the worst parts of the world, being sheltered to only what we want to see, but eventually we all need to grow up a face the facts.

At this day in age, most of us are expected to be dating, or even something much more mature. Which I have yet to experience, not that I'm saying that I'm embarrassed to be a virgin -whoops I said it- but I am definitely scared of the unknown, of not knowing anything about dating, of not knowing if there is such a thing as love. And I dream of this, this unknown thing, only hoping that someday I will find out. I hope that one day I will fall madly in love with someone and everything will go the way as I planned it, but in reality it might not happen that way, so I need to 'expect the unexpected' and move on.

Ugh, anyways, what I'm saying is that sometimes it's hard to be growing up, and I guess I need to just suck it up and stop spreading my problems with people who don't care. hope this made a difference in your night, although it probably didn't. love, me.
January 15th, 2014 at 02:30am