Ideas For Your Stories

My Ideas
Im watching you....

This a story about a HOT jock and geeky girl whith a really sluty older sister. Benji the jock, Amy the geek and Jennifer the sluty sister. Benji the jock thinks Jennifer is hot and thinks it would be a great idea to plant cameras in Jennifer's house ignoring the fact that Amy ( Jennifer's sister and Benji's bullying target ) lives there as well. As time goes on Benji starts making recordings of Jennifer and selling them to his friends. After an long 16 years of her mother ignoring her and her sisters bullying she just wants to finish school and get away to collage, but little dose she know she is being recorded as well as her sister Benji starts seeing that Jennifer is a bitch he has feelings for Amy

The Gang

This story is a bit harder to explain because it's based on a anime I watched its called "boys over flowers". It's really good it's about a normal middle class girl just starting a expensive private school and on her first day she gets involved in a war between her and the school bad boy gang. Please watch it or just read the description it's really good.

Naughty Night

This is a story about Katie a girl who's lonely and very vulnerable. She has no friends but her sister Lucy has many her and her sister get invited to a party at one of her sisters many friends houses her sister eventually gets drunk and goes home whith some guy. Katie gets left at the loud party alone then her sisters best friend Connor asks her if she's ok and if she would like to stay at his place as she has no way of getting home she agrees and they go back to his they sit watch some tv and have some drinks then out of the blue Connor kisses Katie she resists but she's drunk one thing leads to another and they sleep together !!! Will they be able to keep it a secret or will it come out at school !! You decide ! .................................................................................................................

THE BADASS........AND THE GEEK ?? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sebastian is the HOTTEST badass at the school, one gloomy afternoon Jake ( one of the member's of Sebastian's gang ) bets that Sebastian can't sleep with Violet ( the geek with the scarlet red hair and SCARY older brother "Adam") for $500, Seb takes on his challenge and thinks it could work to his advantage, because if Sebastian can sleep with Adams sister then Sebastian's gang will have complete control over the whole school. Will he fall for her or will Violet find out his plan before he gets to sleep with her ????. . I . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . FELL FOR MY BULLY ?!?!? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sapphire is a shy arty geek and Lucien is a tattooed, pierced and scary! But he wasn't all ways like that, they got along fine until sapphire got a hot guy best friend called Harry because they are so close everyone thinks they are a couple, but ONLY sapphire knows that Harry is gay. But nevertheless Lucien thinks they are a couple so bullies her and picks on her but one day they are at the same swift 16 party Jessica (the prom queen) and she locks them in the closet. Both of them blindly stuck in a closet together kiss and when Jessica opens the door sapphire is horrified and terribly scared and runs home. But Lucien is dumbstruck, the next day at school he starts to tease her about it and gets her alone in a old broom closet and kisses her again and they fall out of the closet and sapphire lands on top of Lucien and everyone sees and everyone now thinks that sapphire is a slut and she runs away crying will Lucien fix everything or will she now be known a school slut .................. YAY New story idea you can add smut if you want to ( I would :-) ) you can change things if you want. But if you do write one of my story ideas. PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO READ IT !!!!! Thanx for reading much love kt129 x.
January 16th, 2014 at 02:51am