Help Me Pick my Leading Men!

So this quarter I’m taking an anthropology course and at only two weeks I am absolutely, completely, and irreversibly in love. Of course, my cousin majored in archeology and then had to go back to school because it was impossible to get work, so I know that digging up our past and whatnot probably isn’t a future career or anything (All my hopes of being Indiana Jones, dashed)

But, one thing I have been toying with and I have decided to do after I get some of my current stories done is start a story about archeologists looking for the fabled lost city of Atlantis (which now scientists are pretty sure actually existed and just got taken out by a tsunami or something) ANYWAY, I already have a plotline and a story page but I need a little help to decide my leading men! And just for a little taste over the lovely lady they will be fighting for, here is a bio for my leading lady, Dorothy Williams:

Dorothy Gertrude Williams is a passionate anthropologist who wants to find the remains of Atlantis to study the people that had lived there. Her parents were both noted archeologists, (hence her being named after three noted women in archeology, Dorothy Bate, Dorothy Garrod, and Gertrude Bell) studying mostly ancient Rome and Greece. She became fascinated when she read Plato’s famous quotes about the city, and her passion has led her to already be quite noted in the field. She despises collectors and how they basically take history away from the people, and believes all findings everywhere should go to museums. (mid-twenties)

So onto our menfolk:

First we have the funder of the expedition, Johnathan (Jack) Scott Turner. His family is rich beyond any kind of belief, being oil tycoons from Texas, and after the death of his father, all his family’s money went straight to him since his mother had already passed and he was his father’s only child. Jack is a bit of a spoiled brat whose only goal in life is to somehow become more successful than his late father, and when he hears about scientists saying that it is very possible Atlantis is not a myth, just waiting to be found on the bottom of the ocean, Jack sees his chance. He is determined that his way is always the right way, and is very stubborn and bossy, having grown up with maids and nannies doing whatever he said (late-twenties)

Now, for the dashing Jack, we have several options:

Image
Image
Image
The ultimate man crush, Paul Wesley

Image
Image
Image
The reincarnation of Adonis himself, Kellan Lutz

Image
Image
Image
The delectable Jensen Ackles

Image
Image
Image
Or the dashing Chris Evans

Lastly, we have the other main male of our story, (because I haven’t written a good love triangle in forever) Meison, who is an Atlantian citizen. He is very curious about Jack and Dorothy, and becomes fascinated with them. He is the one who pleads with the emperor to spare their lives so they can find out more. His father is a fisherman, but Meison has worked hard to educate himself to try and give his family security. He works for the record keeper of Atlantis, Siphon, and is close to the emperor, who likes what a hard worker he is. He is naturally curious, but his ideas have been known to be somewhat provocative for the time. (early to mid-twenties)
So for the adorable Meison, we have:

Image
Image
Image
The handsome Kit Harington (MAJOR Jon Snow feels as of late, I blame archipelago.)

Image
Image
Image
The oh-so-swoon worthy Tyler Posey

Image
Image
Image
The absolutely precious Francisco Lachowski

Image
Image
Image
or my ultimate childhood crush, Jeremy Sumpter

So please comment with your thoughts, because there are too many handsome men for me to choose from ha ha.

oxoxoxox
Ashlee
January 16th, 2014 at 05:23am