The things in Life...

When you are forced to pick between people... you have to ask yourself who is important and who is not, who is worth it and who isnt. Who freaking would think of that when they were kids? You didn't care when you were a kid, who gave a crap who was important and who was worth it as a kid? Kids just find other kids they think are fun and great to play games with. Kids are the simplest beings in this planet... why are adults more difficult then kids? Why do they HAVE to be more difficult then kids? I mean.... adults get offended so easily and kids don't, kids just DON'T CARE. You ever realize that? That kids just don't care at all, they play with who they want, they socialize with who they want, and they love who they want. If you stop talking to them, they don't realize that you did, but when you come back and talk to them or play with them, they seem very happy and like if it's the best time or day of their lives!

Why can't we adults be like that? Instead of just sitting there and thinking 'They don't deserve to have my friendship', instead of saying that why don't we stop and think 'I am not going to be led by lies and bull****, but I am going to vary who and who I talk to and who I become good friends with'. People are imperfect everywhere, people make mistakes and sometimes you get surprised by what your best friend did to you. But sometimes you have to think... like kids, kids always give second chances, they don't stay mad forever, they give a chance and continue on. Kids are a bit more softer and a bit more easier to manipulate and trick, but what I am trying to say is, let's have a mind of a kid and a heart of an adult. Where has the creativity gone since we grew up? Why has it burned out? Why do we assume so quickly? It's these things in life that really seperates us from those that are possibly maybe worth something or worth nothing.

L.E.
January 16th, 2014 at 08:02am