Apparently I'm Pregnant?

So there is a rumor going around my small town that I am pregnant... Okay? Lets get this straight, I am not now nor have I ever been - save for that condom break scare- been pregnant.

It seems that the old woman of my town are talking about how I have had children, okay please tell me when?? I honestly have no freaking clue why people think I am pregnant!

But at the moment it is all anyone can talk about, looks and whispers follow me everywhere! My mother was even asked by one of these nosey bitches how her grand kids are... Um HELLO? What business is it of yours you wrinkly old cow.

I HATE gossip. I will admit that in the past I have partaken in it but I have grown up and matured, and I no longer feel the need to gossip about someone. What they do with their life - as long as it is not hurting me or anyone else - is their bloody business. So why can't other people understand that?

I am a person with feelings and hearing people call me a slut hurts. And what annoys me most is if I was pregnant how does that make me a slut? I am in a committed relationship going on three years. I do not nor have I ever slept around, so fuck off.

It is seriously starting to get to me that when I walk down the street of my town - where I have lived the majority of my life - people are whispering about me and what a whore I am.

And the worst part is? There is not a damn thing I can do to change their opinions.
January 16th, 2014 at 01:24pm