Comment on this and I'll recommend your work!

Hello, I am a member of Mibba, along with a few friends of mine and I'm making this blog to ask you if you'd like me to read and recommend your stories and poetry! :D

I was wondering if in return, you could recommend a story I'm currently writing called Bright-Blue-Box , which is about a teenage girl who is now a grown woman called Kelly Osbourne, who must choose between dreams and reality.

Obviously, it's up to you if you return the favour, but I'd be gladly up for reading and recommending some of your work!

So, whilst I'm writing this to you Mibbians now, I'll tell you a bit about what I've been up to recently. Well... me and fellow Mibbians have created a Paranormal Activity themed film about 45 minutes long called Scarred by the Dead and those Mibbians were a true pleasure to work with.

They are my friends outside of Mibba and they're pretty awesome.

I've also done a lot of writing, thinking, singing and playing my guitar. Last night, I practised an original song that I haven't rehearsed in a few days, which was nice to do.

I'll leave it there for now :) thank you for reading and don't forget to comment your stories/poems/blogs or ever articles you wish for me to read and recommend!!!
January 16th, 2014 at 07:28pm