EP.

Uuum OK then...

"Kristin hit me with the door" I did, I did. Good thing Ep was gone.

"Kristin..." Obviously I look up. "Did you leave a math notebook or something in here?" So that's where it went...hmm. "Maybe." "You don't know."She rifles through the 2nd period notebooks. Of course it's at the bottom... Its science by the way.

Her boyfriend walks in. 0_o
They joke something about the quiet I think and he backs away. Of Course DMan wants to follow him (It's not HER boyfriend[he's a teacher 0.o])

EP: "Kis-Kristin" And then something I can't remember...

EP sits at the table I ALWAYS sit at and she NEVER does. She always sits with the popular/preppy girls(well actually I used to sit over there with the preppy girls until I got paranoid and left .)

I catch _^^^^^^^^^^ looking my way.

She told me she likes my hair.

She always seems to want to touch me when she passes by...and she does.(back, shoulder, etc)

Ty said my name weird when he handed me my paper earning a chorus of "KRISTIN" . Then a table started discussing my name. He just said it weird it's not like he doesn't know my name.

Did I ever mention I think EP is a bit creepy...or she's my teacher?

I'm liked among the preps/populars.

When I mentioned a she I meant EP...

Her middle name is Kristin.
January 17th, 2014 at 01:03am