My truck hates me :/

Seriously it does. I should never have mentioned around it that I was getting a trade in.

SO here's the story....

My 21st just came by. Was gonna celebrate it tonight as I had the money to. Got gas at Car-Mac's, got some food their for me and Chris, got some drinks, went to go home and got about 3/4 of a mile away when I fishtailed.

Or so I believed! Nope! The rear passenger tire ONCE MORE came off and it ran away and I kept going for a whole of One Milisecond as sparks flew behind my truck and I attempted to pull over to the side of the road. Got halfway their. THREE people passed us by, could see the tire lying BEHIND the truck, I even had the EMERGENCY LIGHTS ON. What a cruel world. Well one person alerted Car-Mac's that someone had broken down not too far from them and by then I had emergency roadside saying there was a tow on the way and Chris and I were nearing Car-Mac's. The way the truck was, we could not sit in it for warmth and just decided to leave it and go sit in a warm place.

UPSIDE! Insurance cover the tow (thank you Mama for getting me full coverage with State Farm) and we are now home with the truck. FUNNY SIDE- the guy on the phone asked if it was 4 wheel drive. I said well right now it looks like its about a 3-wheel drive.

Hey, least I was upbeat about it right? Unlike last time I totally flipped out and cried my eyes out and that time I was just in a parking lot! On a different note, think I can still trade this 3-wheeled puppy in?
January 17th, 2014 at 10:42am