Broke & Navigating Tumblr

I keep screwing myself over when I go to the mall after getting my weekly pay. Usually me and the boyf will head down to Virginia to watch a movie every Thursday. Before the movie starts, we naturally wander the mall... I end up buying something more often than not. Yesterday I bought another Doctor Who mug from Barnes & Noble. And some panties, a shirt, and a bundle of expensive for no reason notebooks from Urban Outfitters... then more panties from Victoria's Secret. :| I also went to the bakery I usually go to and bought french macaroons and a box of cupcakes. I dropped about $30 for some pastries. What is wrong with me? And last week I bought a new paid of orange shoes. They're still sitting my my car because if my parents see them, they'll start talking about how many shoes I already have. These days I can get away with saying that they're old and I bought them a long time ago.

I'm just terrible with my money. I buy what I want, when I want it. I should probably invest more of it into savings but.. D: Ugh.

And I started fiddling around on Tumblr. I don't completely understand it... do I just reblog everything? Because I have no skills whatsoever to make anything of my own. It just seems like... my blog is lame. Either that or I've just crossed the line into the elderly where I can't understand the fad that the youths are into. :| Is that what's happening here? Am I officially OLD?

You know, as long as I'm in school, I can tell them all I'm nineteen and they'll still believe me because I'm hardly any sort of adult.

So, I have that going for me, which is nice...
January 17th, 2014 at 04:43pm