Just the Sims and My Dream

So last night I was really bored. You can't even imagine. My parents were out on a date, my older brother refused to take us anywhere, (I can't wait to get my license! Only 1 year!) and our internet was down. I finished all of my weekend homework, cleaned the kitchen, and I couldn't read because my sister hid my book somewhere. So guess what I decided to do? :D

Yes, I decided to play The Sims 3.

I have it on the ps3, so it's just a little bit different from the computer one. I have this family that started out as just two girl twins that were young adults and who had the "heartbreaker" lifetime goal. To those of you who don't know what that means, it's that they have to have at least 20 boyfriends in their lifetime. Yeah. So I was trying to achieve that goal, getting a new boyfriend for my sims about every day. Unfortunately, one of my sims had to support the family, so the brunette got a job at the hospital, and the blonde stayed at home to paint and break boys' hearts. Luckily, there was a convenient park located next to my house where men would flock. Joy.

So one day I broke up with this guy, and he just flipped out. His kid brother was there, and no matter how many times I told them to leave, they wouldn't. They got out of my house, they just wouldn't leave the lot. I was like, "okay. It's alright. They have to leave sometime, right?" But alas, I was wrong. For three whole days those bitches stood outside of my door!! THEY WERE DYING. They would faint and stuff and pee on the ground and it was just an overall mess. So I let them die and then that started the streak of killing my sims' ex boyfriends right after they left my house. I would box them in until they expired of hunger or something. Meanwhile, my blonde sim became a level 10 painter and would make 2,000-3,000 simolions per painting. And my brunette chick came home every day with 1,000 simolions from the hospital. I was soon rich! I wanted to move. But one day the blonde became pregnant with Cevin Faron's baby and she gave birth to twins. Once they grew up to be children, I moved to this big house and my brunette got a hunky husband. He cheated on his wife with the maid who eventually moved in and got it on with the blonde and then later died and wouldn't return to the netherworld like any normal ghost. And my kid twins grew up and now I am making the blonde one write novels. The end.

Sorry, that was really long. Just the life of my sims for you. Now my dream!

So I was going to the mall with Eli Manning (I know, right?) and we just walked right in, trying to see if anyone flipped out once they saw him. But almost no one did. And then my brother joined us, and then my dad, and we went in this store that I've learned in past dreams is my mom's favorite. The store doesn't exist in real life. It sells things like billabong and roxy and other surfing gear, but mostly shoes. It's pretty cool. So then we all turned into dinosaurs and I was with my two dinosaur friends who wanted to trap this girl dino in the dressing room and kill her with their awesome dino horns. They put on masks so she wouldn't recognize them. I got distracted and went off to find my shoes that disappeared when I turned into a dino. I couldn't find them, though, and they were my favorite pair! Then I looked at some overpriced jewelry and my dream ended.

Again, the end. And sorry for the long post, haha. BTW- Do you guys like my new layout?? I made it myself and I am pretty proud of it. Okay, adios! ♥ ;P

Image
January 18th, 2014 at 06:24pm