Vampire Pirates With Ninja Skills, Who Are Also Probably Psychic,

Okay I guess hey folks. It's been a long time since I wrote a blog entry on here, a long, long, long time ago and probably many galaxy’s away. Okay I don't think galaxy should have a comma there but my word processor thing said it should have one there so meh.

Anyway I hope you are all doing well and stuff. I'm going to try and keep a bloggy thingy going just basically to talk nonsense about random stuff. And really get to know all you crazy people that read my stuff and don't recoil at the very mention of my name. At this point I would like to point at that most stuff I write is 99% not serious, and I have a weird sense of humour, I'm a very nice person with a dark sense of humour so feel free to talk to me all you want to.

Anyway, I decided to write a new story that will be set on a different planet, with dom/fertile vampires actually coming from a different planet. Vampires are the most feared being's in like the known universe, and probably in the not so known universe as well! Well anyway Gabe Saporta is going to be like this dom vampire space pirate, who's really sadistic and stuff. (Don't even ask) he will probably be a ninja as well, because hey every story need a vampire pirate with ninja skills right <.< >.> who has a space ship called The Cobra Starship O.o yeah I'm frigging well going there.

Anyway being I having this post Gabilliam moment, William is going to turn up on a space ship The Cobra Starship trys to take over, well they do take it over because hey there Vampire frigging ninjas! Who may or may not have psychic skills. Meh heck I can never go to Mary Sue!

William though doesn't know he's a fertile, yeah I'm going there to. He some how get locked with the rest of the crew until Gabe can decide what to do with them. Probably The Cobra Starship with have other aliens on there and they didn't know William's a fertile vampire. That is of course until Gabe comes to inspect the prisoners...

Okay this story if more then likely going to be completely bonkers, but it's something I need to do. It won't be wrote as crack, or really as a parody. But it won't be meant to be taken seriously either.

Anyway first chapter will coming your way soon.

Love, raibows and unicorn farts to you all.
January 18th, 2014 at 08:25pm