I really need some story advice, please?

Sigh. I don't even know honestly. Sometimes I really feel my overactive imagination is a curse. On one hand, I love it. On the other, it causes me a lot of problems. I'll get a really amazing story idea.....fantasize about writing it for like a week or two straight but can never sit down and write it all out before the inspiration for that story leaves me. All I end up with is stories with like 4-7 chapters then they just sit there on hiatus. There is a position I'm in now where I feel like I could write on ONE story enough to finish it I think....but I need advice.

If you've read Filled With Syn you'll know Brian is the main male character and that there are like four chapters. In my head....I have the rest of the story mapped out to even a sequel that would be even better than the first story. With that....I feel not as overwhelmed because I have the beginning set up and those first painstaking chapters out of the way. So all in all.....I could continue that story full time even though I've been going through a Matt stage but I LOVE Brian too so I can still work with him. ;)

Thing is...I had this other story idea with Matt and werewolves and like it could be a great story but I just feel overwhelmed when I go to think about writing it. I don't have the beginning chapters written and I just hate beginnings. I always want to write way on down the line in the story when shit's all emotional and intense. So I guess I'll just stick with Filled With Syn. I mean....I can fix it to where I'll still enjoy writing it. I just...do you guys still like that story at all? What do you think I should do?
January 18th, 2014 at 09:31pm