NEW STORY NEW STORY NEW STORY | Getting my life together

I POSTED SOMETHING.
AND IT'S NOT THE IDEA I TALKED ABOUT LAST TIME.
It's my summer story that I've only just started writing mid-January! :D

I'm so motivated to write this for some reason so it has two updates and I'm really excited about it because its the first time I've properly written something in ages and it feels soooo good.

It's hard to explain but it's basically about a girl who runs away from home and then gets dragged back two years later by someone she hates due to an event that happened on the night she left. Please check it out? In return I'll gladly look at something of yours :D

-

Anyway I know it's a bit late into January to start to get my life into order but whatever it's what I'm doing. Study wise I've made a study schedule that I'll be sticking to (ha ha okay sure) from Monday and I've downloaded an app that helps me keep track of tests and assignments and exams and things so it should keep me more organised. I got ABC in my mocks which is really not bad considering the little amount of revision I did. I'm really pleased with the C in Maths especially because I came out of that exam thinking I got a U and I know I can do so much better, plus the whole year is retaking it so I get another go. If I stick to this I don't think AAA is unattainable plus I should be able to finish my Extended Project on time.

Exercise wise I'm not going to start running until I get a new phone and some decent trainers, but I do want to start working out daily. Not too much, but it'll be a start. It's been so long since I've been to the gym though its gonna hurt :') I want to actually cut the crap from my diet as much as possible too and whilst I've been drinking more water I haven't been drinking enough so more of that stuff too.

I really need to start saving for Uni so starting from February (because I have so much stuff to buy this month oh dear plus I did spend a lot of money on unnecessary clothes because they were pretty and I am weak) I'm going to be sticking the majority of what I earn into a savings account each week and I'm going to leave £10 over to spend in the week. Hopefully I should have around £800 saved to help with living costs of whatever.

I've been reading so much lately it's great, I've already read around 5 books this year so I figured I'd set myself the goal of for every ten books I read 1 has to be biology based because I need to start reading around the subject I want as a degree and 1 should be a classic.

If you got to the end of that without being bored you get a cookie and a hug.
Because I'm in the mood to listen to new music, tell me your favourite song and your favourite band currently? :)
January 19th, 2014 at 12:04am