I AM SO EXCITED

MY BOYFRIEND (who lives in New York City) IS COMING TO BOSTON SOON! Like, really soon! We don't have an exact date yet, but it'll be within the next month and a half! He just needs to get paid, which he will the last week of the month, and give his friend a one week notice! His friend, Roy, has been to Boston a handful of times, and liked it so much. He's willing to drive up here with David so we can all hang out! They'll have to leave the same night, but it doesn't matter. There'll be other times they're able to stay up here for at least a couple of days!

For those of you who read my last post, I wasn't quite sure how to ask my mom about me going down there to see the Bruins/Rangers game at MSG. Well, I haven't mentioned it yet, but I figure since he's coming up here first, he can meet my parents and I'll talk to them about it after.

Anyway, I'm going to stay at my friend's apartment in Boston one night, and meet David and Roy somewhere there, not too sure where yet, and Leah is either going to come with me, or she isn't, it doesn't matter to me. But we're going to meet, hang out, etc, and I'm obviously telling my parents what's happening and that I'll be with Leah, and whatnot, so they don't have a fit. And I'm going to see if my mom is willing to meet them! I'm assuming they're parking in Boston, but if they're not, I'm just going to tell my parents they're coming to my city and we're taking the train in. That way they can park at my house, meet my family, THEN we'll go out, so I won't even need to stay at Leah's.

Regardless, it's happening. Once we have an idea of when, I'm going to tell my parents. They can't not let me because I'm going to meet him with Leah, or they're going to come here and they'll meet them first! Like, David and I mail each other physical, handwritten letters every week. He knows where I live, lol. They can't get upset about that. Plus I'm twenty and I know how to be safe.

I'M JUST SO EXCITED I GET TO MEET MY BOYFRIEND FINALLY
January 19th, 2014 at 01:45am