Chris Pine is a Babe | Story Recs | My Stories

So I just got back from the movie theatre and I was like ...fuck. Two things to say.

1. The Hunger Games movies are getting better as they go -- unlike the books. To be honest, I've never liked the books (I did read them all) they had a lot of useless details and the relationship between Catnis and Peta (however you spell them) made me sick. BUT STILL. This one was WAY BETTER. In fact it sort of made me like the Hunger Games.

2. Chris Pine is so hot. He's like 33, and still smokin. He was pretty much the first guy who I ever thought was hot. Basically I sat down in the theatre to watch Star Trek (3 or 4 years ago?) and then I immediately needed to change my pants. Well not actually. But you get the point. I essentially giggled through the entire movie and pissed everybody off.

ALSO

I'd like to take this time to rec out some stories I love (they're not in any order, but they're all fantastic):

1. Fragility
2. Love Like Winter
3. Menagerie
4. Superheroes
5. The Danells
6. The Life and Times of Roman Maslov

Lastly, I'm making a prequel to my story 'My Regality' actually, there may be a few prequels. So far I have Aurora Woods planned and possibly another story about pirates that will lead up to the war in My Regality.

So, Aurora Woods is a werewolf story that will not suck. It's about a werewolf, and a goddess, and they need her blood to break the curse of the wolves. :) Except one tiny thing gets in the way, and you might be able to guess at what that is.

So, leave me some of the stories you love so maybe I can give them some love?

QUESTIONS:
1. What do you think of the Hunger Games books and the movies?
2. How hot is Chris Pine on a scale of 1 to 10
3. Can you touch your toes? The proper way of course.
January 19th, 2014 at 05:33am