Intwerview with JaxGreen

Me and my friend Sara have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely JaxGreen

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
Sometime in the summer of last year.

What is your primary genre to write?
Normally I go for paranormal fan fiction, like vampires, werewolves, ghosts, demons, angels, anything that goes against the norm you're gonna find me.

What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
I'd have to say seeing all of the fan fictions that are out there. I started out writing some Harry Potter fan fiction and to see others writing about bands and book characters I told myself I have to get in this somehow, and I did.

What is your inspiration for your stories?
I find inspiration in almost everything around me, real world situations, books, television shows, my biggest one has to be music which is the basis of most of my fan fictions. Music has helped me through a lot of things and being able to picture the scenes in my head while I'm listening to this music makes it even more amazing.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
Its really hard to peg down any specific author because the ones I've come across are so amazing in their styles. So I'm not quite sure who.

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
I started learning how to make layouts for myself a majority of my stories minus a few of them I've done the layouts on.

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
There isn't much I'd like to change on this website, its probably one of the better ones I've seen. It has its problem but what website doesn't y'know?

Personal questions:
How old are you?
Ooh, asking my age eh? Just playing I'll be twenty-three this year in March.

Do you have any pets?
Indeed I do, a little tricolored beagle named Jalex.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
I don't really have a favorite place to visit but there are definitely places I want to visit. I'd love to visit France and I'd really love to see the UK and Australia.

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
My favorite TV show has got to be Supernatural I learn a lot from that show. My favorite movie is Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas.

What is your favorite band/artist?
My favorite band will always be one closest its a toss up between Motionless in White and All Time Low. Motionless in White got me through some rough times and All Time Low just because there a bunch of guys having fun and who doesn't like having fun?

What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is Kraft Valvita Cheesy Shells. Can't just have regular Mac n' Cheese oh no. Its Cheesy Shells all the way.

What is your favorite color?
My favorite color has evolved a lot since I was little but it is officially black. :D

What is your favorite animal?
My favorite animal is a Raven because of the legend behind them. They were said to be hanging on the branch of the ones who were hanged at the gallows. Its said that when the villagers looked upon them they could see the innocent souls of the lives they had just taken.

What is the meaning of your username?
The meaning of my username comes from my very first slash fan fiction that is still currently under construction.
Jacky Vincent + Max Green = JaxGreen
I'll be keeping that name for quite some time now.

Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
January 19th, 2014 at 03:24pm