Interview with AshleyJinxxBiersack

Me and my friend Sara have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely AshleyJinxxBiersack

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
Probably 2 or 3 years ago now. But I've only been writing on here for around a year and a half of that time.

What is your primary genre to write?
I write entirely fanfiction. I'm not really sure what genre specifically they are. I think mainly horror or fantasy though.

What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
The friends I've made on here and the stories I'm reading.

What is your inspiration for your stories?
Music mainly. But TV shows and Movies I watch are also a big part in it, along with other stories I read too.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
I have too many to name them all. o-o

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
I do indeed. Though I have had 2 made for me for a contest I entered once. c:

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
Nope. Not at all.

Personal questions:
How old are you?
I'm 17. I'll be 18 come October.

Do you have any pets?
Indeed I do. 2 cats - Jet and Shadow, and a Dog (an Alaskan Malamute) - Wolf.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
I would love to visit all places all over the world. But mainly America.

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
I don't really watch much TV or many movies, but I'll watch anything by Tim Burton and I love shows like Ghost Hunters and Most Haunted. I'm also starting to get deeply into Marvel. Specifically the Avengers.

What is your favorite band/artist?
Don't even get me started on that list. You'd be here all night, haha.

What is your favorite food?
SUSHI. c: <3

What is your favorite color?
Black, Green, Gold, dark Red and dark Purple.

What is your favorite animal?
Wolves. They're gorgeous creatures.

What is the meaning of your username?
It's a cross of three names - Ashley Purdy, Jinxx and Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides. I was going through a major obsession with them when I created my name. I still am obsessed with them and I love them so much, but not to the extent I used too. I would change it, but I can't really see myself with any other name, if I'm honest. It's grown on me.

Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
January 19th, 2014 at 09:25pm