Crackman Returns

I make a pretty bad habit of coming and going around here (actually I do that with a lot of things in my life. Commitment issues?). I have decided to come back here and start writing again for a few reasons.

1.) I like to think of myself as a writer but I don't write nearly enough and very few people have even seen my writing. I need to write more, even in small instances, so here I am.

2.) I've come to realize, after talking to a mentor of mine, that writing more helps in a ton of ways and also you are reading more which is also helpful.

3.) I'm not a particularly confident writer and hopefully this will help me with that some.

4.) Doing blogs lets me do informal writing and get out ideas and let my mind roam without limitations which helps my writing in general.

So yeah, I will be around and attempting to write something on here every few days, probably couple days. Things I write about will probably include every day situations (probably little of these), realizations I have come to, and some of the deeper things I have been thinking about.

This little entry is more for me than anyone else, honestly. Writing things down helps me commit to them...so you could probably add that as a number 5 on my list of reasons I am coming back.
January 19th, 2014 at 09:32pm