Why People Should NOT Smoke

Here are a few reasons why people should not ever start smoking.

1. Costly - Smoking isn't cheap and if you have a family to support, you are taking a big percentage of the total income away. And that is selfish and mean. Why should you get to spend money on cigarettes when you know that your bed needs a new mattress or your daughter would really like to go into dance?

2. Health - Smoking leads to cancer and other diseases. People [in]die[/in] every day from preventable causes, like smoking. Is 10 minutes of "fun" really worth a lifetimes of pain?

3. Smell - Smoke smells really bad to people who don't smoke. When you are walking by to enter a shop and people are smoking right out front, you are disgusted and wondering why these people can't go somewhere else. Why can't you? It's unfair to everyone else who has to smell your smoke. And second-hand smoking isn't good for your health either. Plus it doesn't come out of your clothes, hair, home or car. Now wherever you go people will know you smoke.

4. Additive - Once you start, you can't seem to stop. You want to smoke all the time, and soon you’re spending more money on cigarettes. Some people want to stop but they can't. The people who make cigarettes purposely make it addictive so you can't stop and want more. The best way to stop is to never start.

5. Ingredients - Do you know what you are smoking? Do you know what you are purposely putting into your lungs? Here is what you are putting into your body.

Please, to anyone who reads this (and please recommend this blog) do NOT start smoking. And if you are, please try and stop. It isn't healthy and can and will kill you.

Sorry if this is offensive to anyone and I'm not pointing a figure to any one person.
January 19th, 2014 at 10:57pm