Supernatural 9x10 *SPOILERS!!!!!!*

So, ive decided that i want to make a weekly blog post about the weeks episode of Supernatural. Ive been way to in to the new season and i have LOTS of thoughts on everything thats happened. I hope people like this and hopefully i can connect with some of you Supernatural fans out there! :)

Here it goes...
So obviously the main thing i need to discuss is Gadreel. My feeling about him are...odd. When they first introduced him (As Ezekiel) i was like alright sweet someone saving our Sammy!, but then at the same time im like well this is Supernatural so even if he says hes good you never know. But then Cas said he was a good guy so i was like okay, but i still didnt like how he acted with Dean wanting to tell Sam about him and i hated how he threatened Dean that he would need to reject Sam if hek knew so i was a little weird about it. As the season went on i was like Ezekiel is a bit of a douche. THEN on the midseason finale when Metatron said that Ezekiel wasnt who he said he was and he was actually Gadreel i was like WHATTTTT?!. And I have to say even though i was kinda like nope about him i kinda missed him being in Sam haha.

Crowley seems to not be a giant asshole anymore, i really loved that he actually genuinely helped out with Sam. But then again i mean he was putting Deans blood into his body and that, as we all know, cleanses demons and makes them good people. I really never could remember why the hell everyone was supposed to hate him but i was always just so neutral about him and now i actually like him since hes becoming nice.

There was honestly one thing pissing me off the entire episode though. They didnt wanna kill Sam because even though it'd kill Gadreel Sam would die as well. But Cas has his angel powers back so its like if Sam died Cas could easily fucking heal him!!. Right?, or am i completely just missing something because Cas can heal people so he can bring people back from the dead...right? :/. I dont know haha maybe he can only heal but i really thought he could bring people back to life.

The way they tortured Gadreel (Sam? :S) hurt me. Those metal nail things in his brain had me cringing like crazy. Somthing just occured to me, Cas could've totally killed the angel just by touching him! but then again theres that whole thing with i dont know if Cas has the power to resurrect, shit.

Now, i cant be the only one who was like :O at the ending. Like what the hell Sam!?, ready to fucking die like i dont understand why the hell he would wanna die. And shit lets be honest someone would bring him back. I love how much Dean just loves Sam. And im kinda annoyed that Sam was angry that Dean got him to let Gadreel in, i know it ended bad but it was for his own good!. Now they split up AGAIN and i can only hope that they will reunite Tuesday...if not then the week after that.

And as happy as i am to see Sammy back to normal i gotta say i wanted to see what that heaven was gonna look like that Gadreel and Metatron were planning on making haha.

I hate it but i miss Gadreel posessing Sam, anyone with me? :P

Well thats all i have to say. Its A LOT because im VERY opinionated. Leave your comments on the episode or the rest of the season so far and let me know if you agree with me on missing Gadreel haha.

*EDIT*- Going back a few seasons, are you guys team free will or team destiny?. I was just thinking about it and i wanna know some peoples opinions because honestly im team free will! :D

See you after this up coming episode, im sure i'll have more crazy opinions! :D
January 20th, 2014 at 02:14am