BOY UPDATES!

So, my last blog was all about the fine men of music and film. The ones I like and the ones I want to write about. It got A LOT of attention. Turns out y'all are as susceptible to beauty as I am. I got a lot of encouragement to write about the men inside that blog and, for the most part, I've started stories for those you have asked for. Look at that - ask and you shall receive, eh?

For the dashing PAUL WESLEY
Image


So I started a Stefan Salvatore story. Back when I was about to start my other TVD story, I had gotten a lot of votes for Stefan, though Matt Donovan inevitably won out. Then, after my blog post, it seemed that everyone adores Mr. Wesley as much as I do and I will always and forever be Team Stefan. So, I figured, why not? Stefan is a compelling character and it didn't take me too long to think of a plot, so here we are: An Act of Passion. First chapter is already up!

And for the devilishly handsome TIMOTHY OLYPHANT
ImageImage


I started a Raylan Givens story, starring this hunky man. If you don't watch the show, Justified (YOU SHOULD START RIGHT NOW) then hopefully my plot will still enable you to read it. I'm not going along with the show necessarily, but there are lots of aspects that are going to be shared and those I am going to try and put in a blog post that you can read to catch up enough to read it, if you are interested. Backgrounds, character profiles, history of Harlan (which is a real place, yo.) and anything else I can think of that will help people understand the characters and the plot. So, as soon as I post a first chapter, I will also post a blog explaining some things. Or, the other way around. I don't know haha. So if you like that man up there, a hot older guy with a gun and a badge, then go and check out No Place Like Home!

All right, so here's the deal. Harry Potter has gotten a lot of new life here on Mibba and it's absolutely awesome. I love HP and I have always wanted to do a fan fiction but it always seemed way too complicated to jump into that and plots never came to me that I thought were any good. Well, I have a kind of crazy idea that may or may not star Godric Gryffindor and/or Salazar Slytherin.

I know - that means this story would be taking place back in the Middle Ages. BUT, not necessarily. I wouldn't mind it taking place back in the day with the founding of Hogwarts. I think that could actually be a lot of fun. But, if I have learned anything after telling people I majored in history, it's that a lot of people hate history. And there would (possibly) be a lot of it in this. So, there is an alternate plot that could bring them to this era. Maybe. I would have to think on it a lot. So, I need your opinion on TWO DIFFERENT THINGS:

1. GODRIC OR SALAZAR?
GODRIC:
Image

SALAZAR:
Image

and 1. PAST OR PRESENT?
MEDIEVAL TIMES:
Image

MODERN TIMES:
Image


I can't wait to hear your votes!
xoxo, Erin
January 20th, 2014 at 11:58pm