I Needs Me Some Writing Buddies!

My name is Katie and I am currently in the market for some writing buddies! I’ve tried this a couple of times, and although I get quite a few responses in the beginning, all of my writing buddies slowly dwindle away and disappear from my life ):

I swear I’m not an evil human being or anything!

I’m looking for some writing buddies to be my best friend, talk about our story ideas, read each other’s stories, give each other inspiration and just help each other out whenever we need it! I have this idea that it would be the ultimate symbiotic relationship where we give and take in equal amounts!

If you’re my writing buddy, I will subscribe to all your stuff, message you on the daily (non-stop), leave you epic story comments, help you with your writing and whatever else you want! And that’s what I’m looking for in a writing buddy too.

Just to give an idea, some things that I’m interested in are One Direction, Josh Hutcherson, Dylan O’Brien to the max, many other handsome actors, Hunger Games and Harry Potter. Just so you have an idea of what you’ll be reading/helping me with if you’re my writing buddy! And I’m also mainly a romance person.

If you wanna be my writing buddy, just send me a message with a goofy title or leave a comment on here and I’ll send you one!

This was totally like a help wanted ad and I love it.
January 21st, 2014 at 12:25am