five. okay? okay.

I don't know anymore.

help school has taken over my life.

My parents are getting more and more each day. You know that kind of annoying that when they speak it just pisses you off. I can't even. I don't know what to do abotu this. I kind of need help maybe. I kind of asked my coach/councillor but they don't seem to help. Nothing has been helping. And I just keep getting more annoyed. And whenever my mother talks to me it's how much of a bad daughter I am or how I can be like my YOUNGER sister. It's so damn annoying. Like go to hell I don't even care. Like shutup. I can't wait until I get to leave this stupid place..

Anyway about school....um I have some exams next week, an essay due tomorrow morning that I'm still editing and a a math thingy tomorrow. I'm kind of stressed but the only thing that I have really been dong is going on the internet. It's really bad....

Other than that my life has been okay. I haven't been that active but since it's like exams and finals are like this week and the next couple weeks...I won't be as active but I'm going to try. So hopefully you may be seing more of me. And I may actually update heartache...(you know that james neal fanfic I was writing becaue it's not over yet....)

Um I know like no one is like reading this but I don't care. I just need somewhere I can express my feelings. and writing a journal is harder than it seems. I know it probably doesn't make sense to you but it doesn't to me so whatever. I hope you understand (sort of)

oh and one more thing. Could you please comment some books I should read. I dpn't really ahve that many books to read since I read like super fast and I read all the books I wanted to. Please? I would totally appreciate it if you would(:

I have to go now I guess...

love always,
Chloe
January 21st, 2014 at 02:53am