Ugh Friends are So Dramatic (Rant-ish)

Okay, so, let me just get one thing straight. I try so hard to not get into drama stuff or start any drama or be the cause of drama and it really works pretty good. My life has been drama free concerning friends so far. It's because I'm really soft spoken and go along with the flow I guess. But I'm kinda tired of getting pushed and bossed around by one of my friends. I've almost snapped a few times. But I usually just clench my jaw and imagine myself beating her up and it works pretty good at de-fusing my anger. I know it's dark, but now I guess you know what goes on inside of a quiet person's mind.

So the other day I was staying the night at mentioned friend's house with another one of my (nicer) friends. Lets call the bossy one Glimmer and the nice one Kay. Don't ask why. Okay, so we decided to go out and walk around with some glow sticks that I had. It was around 9:30 or so, and it was really dark. So we went, and Glimmer was leading us as always. I had the glow stick in my pocket because we didn't want the guys to know where we were. They would most likely follow us and destroy the peaceful darkness of the night. At least, that's what I thought. As soon as we got behind the barn, Glimmer demanded that I give her the glow stick. I had become pretty attached to the thing, plus I was the one with an almost sad fear of the dark so I felt like I needed the stick. Also, I was really sick and tired of her obnoxiously pushy attitude already. It's not fun to be the less dominant, silent one without a say in anything. So I said no. She immediately threw a fit and got angry at me because I had been carrying it in my pocket "all day". I stood my ground for once, refusing to give it to her. It was a small thing, just a glow stick, but I felt as if I needed to be strong and support myself for once. So shoved it back in my pocket and shook my head. Glimmer didn't hesitate to tackle me and pin me to the ground, my arms jammed under my body and twisted at a painful angle. Kay just stood there, confused and sure that I'd give up the glow stick soon. Glimmer sat on my rib cage, ripping at my skin with her nails. She was throwing a tantrum, biting me and rubbing dirt in my hair. Thank goodness the grass hid me, I would have been humiliated if Kay saw me with tears in my eyes as Glimmer beat me up. I knew that I was stronger, being taller than her, but I just couldn't bring myself to throw her off of me. She tore at my hair and arms, but eventually gave up, simply sitting on me and pushing my face into the ground. It's just a stupid glow stick. Why do that to a person who has always supported you, always done what you said? By then, my blood was boiling and I was getting short of breath. She was getting heavier with every passing second. Soon, when I was sure that my wheezing would snap Kay out of her daze, I shoved Glimmer off of me and reversed our stands, then sitting on her. I imagined myself punching her, once, twice. I was about to when I realized what people would say when she ran into the house crying and screaming. I would have beaten her up over a glow stick. What a lame reason. So I weakly tossed the thing at her face, then mumbled an excuse about getting dirt in my eyes and sprinted to the bathrooms. I proceeded to stare at my reflection for maybe ten minutes, asking myself why I hadn't beaten up the brat. I remembered every time that she had misused me, abused me, bullied me. Every time anyone had done those things to me. No wonder. I'm an easy target. I'm quiet, I don't complain, and I'm afraid of most every thing. So I dried my eyes and made sure my aching body was free of dirt. Kay was waiting outside. She asked if I was okay, and pulled me into the living room where we watched a movie. Without Glimmer. And I felt kinda better.

I just hate being the one who is so easily tossed around. I have a bunch of bruises as a result of "Glimmer", plus a bite mark. Something is really wrong with that girl, or else she just got to used to bending me to fit her needs. I don't know. Am I over reacting? Should I get over it and move on? I don't know why this upsets me so much. What do you guys think?

Also, really sorry for the long passage. I will really appreciate it if anyone comments! ♥
January 21st, 2014 at 05:29am