I TURNED 21 TODAY!....but I'm stuck in the house.

Hey guys.

So, as the title says, yours truly turned 21 today (January 21). It's not much different from any other birthday, except now I can legally drink and get into bars and all that. I can also gamble and, okay, I am excited about that. I'm supposed to be going to Atlantic City this weekend to gamble for the first time at Borgata, which is like :D.

That's later this week, though. As for today, my actual birthday, I'm stuck inside thanks to the snow storm. I was supposed to go to dinner with my mom and go shopping for some new clothes, but those plans went flying out the window when I woke up this morning and saw all the snow that had already fallen. It's still coming down, and I'm just kind of depressed because I was looking forward to going out. I was also looking forward to ordering an alcoholic beverage for the first time. I probably would have gotten something like this:

Image

Because yum. I always see people ordering those and the bartenders make them look all artsy and I'd be at my table like >_< because I want one.

Anyway, that's what I would have done if it didn't snow. But it did, so blah.

You know what would make me happy, though? If anyone who reads this could check out my story, The Road to Nowhere. I'm planning to spend the rest of the day working on it, since there's nothing else to do. *shakes fist*

Also, feel free to recommend me any of your stories. I'll definitely be taking breaks from writing, so it'd be cool to have some things to read during those breaks. Only if you feel like it, though!

Talk to ya'll later.

xoxo.
January 21st, 2014 at 11:15pm