My Obsession: Eye Candy

So I've been in a good mood lately trying to write and get things started for when I try to move this summer. I will likely blog more about that as time gets closer, but now onto something cool. I have come to realize that I am a bit obsessed when it comes to men. So today I thought I would share a bit of my favorite pieces of eye candy.

10. Tony Goldwyn/Fitzgerald Grant
He's totally old enough to be my father, but I can't help it. Ever since I started watching Scandal I can't get enough of him. Can't wait until February 27th so that I and the rest of the Scandalholics out there can stop having withdrawals.
Image

9. Kevin Hart
I love him! I can't get enough of him on Real Husbands of Hollywood. He, to me, makes the show what it is. I'm more into him for his sense of humor than anything.
Image

8. Vin Diesel.
Who doesn't love Vin? I love almost all of his movies. His deep gravely voice. It's somewhat soothing.
Image

7. Channing Tatum
I have yet to watch Magic Mike, but from what I've heard it's worth it. I love any movies he's in really. So when he and my #2 stared in G.I. Joe. I just about lost all of the little bit of sense I have left.
Image

6. Zacky Vengeance
Just love his freaking face off. He's just so hot and sexy, but not overly hot and sexy. If that even makes any sense?
Image

5. Christian Kane
He has this southern boy charm about him that I just love. Doesn't hurt that he's a great actor and singer either.
Image

4. Shemar Moore
The abs. 'Nuff said.
Image

3. Synyster Gates
Even with the new hair. He's still fucking hot. I didn't think it was possible for him to get any hotter, but he's proving me wrong.

Image

2. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
His smile. His chest. His abs. His butt. Just love him so. I thought I would have lost my obsession over this man years ago, but I can't. He's everywhere. So I shall continue to drool.

Image

1. Colin Kaepernick
So I didn't become a football fan until last year when I was watching the Superbowl. I actually like the 49ers. I still have no idea what is actually going on in the game, but with eye candy like this I can at least stay interested for more than a few seconds. He was the perfect choice for the 2013 ESPN body issue.

Image
January 23rd, 2014 at 02:11am