Supernatural 9x11 *SPOILERS*

Okay. Can i start off by saying like i love the writers of this show. Everytime they introduce a new angel or something i feel like im meeting a god, like i just feel like the new character is so special and i know that might sound crazy but im a little crazy so deal with it. I really fucking love how they use real mythology and folklore, its so awesome and i dont think any other show out there does this or at least not to my knowledge.

So they brought in Cain last night, Cain like Cain and Abel. I literally had to fucking google him because i was like so confused. But like going along with what i just said about the coolness of real folklore like when i read a bit about Cain and then heard them basically talk about like stuff i read on wikipedia i was like in awe. Cain was honestly the move chillest person to ever grace supernatural, he literally sat there peeling corn while dean and a bunch of demons beat the shit out of each other and i just thought it was funny as hell. I honestly kept waiting for Cain to like try to kill Dean but he never did, Cain was pretty fucking cool in my opinion.

I was a little confused about the thing with the knights of hell (thats what they were called right? i have shitty memory) and like the knife that could kill Abadon but oh well haha. I was annoyed at the fact that it was revealed that Crowley knew Cain didnt have the knife, i was just starting to trust Crowley and i dont know now.

Im so happy that Cain gave Dean his mark so he could kill Abadon!. I just have to wonder where the fuck hes gonna find that knife, i hope Crowley isnt being a dick and he secretly knows where the knife is but is keeping the information from Dean because maybe hes secretly working with Abadon!. Oh my god i'd be sooooo pissed but then again i doubt thats the situation.

I absolutely LOVED Cas in this episode, he was so silly and just so all about life. I loved how he was getting all sentimental about the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I really feel like Cas can totally relate to the boys now, he finally got to feel what its like to be human and just gets it now so i hope to see more of Cas being like he was last night. And i really loved how when he was taking the grace out of Sam he stopped because life is precious and he learned that from being human. I seriously love the new and improved Cas he is so great haha.

Again with the mother fucking torturing!, it hurt me to see that needle go in to Sams neck. Half because i was like aww Sammy and half because i hate needles and anything being on your neck just like sdfusdfusfsd ick!. I hated how much it was fucking up Sam to have the grace removed and im so glad that Cas stopped because hes our Sammy and it would suck to see him dead!.

Wow i fucking ranted!. Im sorry guys but im just so passionate about this show haha!.

Comment what you think about this weeks episode and tell me what you guys think will happen or what you want to happen!.

Also, as much as i hate thinking about this it makes me curious. How do you think the show will end? or how do you think it will end? because i personally think it can only end with both of them dead or like heaven and hell being completely shut down. Let me know and i shall see you next week! :D.
January 23rd, 2014 at 02:40am