The Fear Behind It

Their is always fear behind those who have a very good, soft, loving heart. That fear usually is hidden under deep, deep hatred or maybe under the love that covers it. When a nice person hates, they hate quietly, their hate is so big that they hide it under fear, and it's weird because their hate not only rests in the depths of their hearts, but it also rests in their minds and their love. Hate in love? That's weird, but it's very true, having hate in love is painful, because hate in love is usually the strongest love, but built with hate. Now what does fear have to do with all this? Fear is the ribbon wrapped around love and hate, it ties everything together. How so?

Theirs always a little bit of fear behind love, and theirs always a little fear behind hate(believe it or not), the fear behind love is usually the innocent one. Fear behind love is usually depending on the person's past, how they dealt with things, how they solved situations where love was involved, not just in relationships, family, friends, etc. Love always has a fear, but its determined by the person if it's a good fear or a unhealthy fear. Now fear in hate... Hate is a strong word, very powerful and can hurt a humans heart faster then a bullet or a stab. Why is that? Well we all know it's a psychological thing, it doesn't affect the heart directly, it affects your mind and then it goes down to your heart. That's how it usually works, as always, but the fear behind hate is the past. It involves the past, in the past individuals experience something that leads them with fear first, then hate. How can fear lead to hate though? Well, let's say, for example, a child, 10-14 years of age, experiences a trauma, a horrible one, whether rape, molestation, verbal or physical abuse. While growing up, as years start passing, this child will experience fear, but during this time he/she will experience hate as well. Hate because it happened to them, hate because they can't believe that whoever made them experience such difficult tragic moment made them go through that. So not only fear stops them from getting to heights that they were suppose to reach and feel strong, but hate holds them down and let's them experience other moments in life that makes them come down to a simple solution or a way out.

It's very odd how fear and hate connect so perfectly. Like mentioned in the beginning, fear could be considered in many different ways, whether good or bad, healthy or unhealthy, it honestly really depends on the person. If the person has not yet balanced that fear with love and having hate cleared up, they are bound to feel more fear and more hate then love itself. They may feel love, but underneath the love, hate rests, and fear is only the ribbon that ties the whole gift in one. So if fear is present, and hate is present as well, take the time to evaluate what you can do to clear the hate in your heart, but not only there, in your thoughts and mind, because it will catch up soon and will pull love over and show it's true colors. Unless you are a very patient and caring person, you can only hold on for so long, eventually.... it will reveal itself. So for now, have a healthy fear, and clear your history clean if you can, if you can't, be sure to take the time to look in yourself first before taking a step forward.

-L.E.1991
January 23rd, 2014 at 05:30am