Story Time!

'Cause apparently my short story at the end of my other blog left Jacqui wanting more. I was going on about why the song "Decoy" by Paramore was one of my theme songs when I was a freshman. Can't leave her hanging, you know?

Since it's the weekend and "Throwback Thursday" for me, I'm gonna share a story with you guys from my freshman year of high school!

Once upon a time, I used to go to this school called WHS where they had this fun little competition thing called "Mr. WHS". Basically, it's a beauty pageant, but for guys. My old friend, Gabbi, was apart of Journalism and their teacher is always in charge of the event, so Gabbi had to help out by working the stage lights. On the night of the event, she was immediately attracted to one of those contestants: a guy in our grade named Alfredo (yes, that's his real name). It was during the talent part of the event and his talent was his band, Days of Tomorrow, performing a cover of "Afterlife" by Avenged Sevenfold.

Alfredo was popular. A lot of people knew him, he flirted with tons of girls, made out with them, a bunch of girls thought he was "hot", all that crap. In my opinion, I didn't think he was cute and he was annoying.

By the way, I saw that performance on youtube and to be honest, his vocals weren't that great. Just sayin'.

Here's the Mr. WHS Group Dance. He's number 8 if you wanted to see what he looked like.

Okay, back to the story. Ever since she saw him that night, she thought he was cute and stuff. And we were all good friends with Brandon, the drummer of his band. Brandon invited Gabbi and my other friend, Chloe, to come over to his house (I didn't go because I was someplace else) and Alfredo was there. So I was told that night that when they were all in the theater room trying to watch Up, Alfredo ended up making out with Gabbi. That was her first kiss and he tried to go further, but she wouldn't let him. And sure enough, like with all the other girls, he pretended like it didn't happen and was a jerk to Gabbi after that.

So that's when I started messing with him. On the night they made out, she wore this bright red v-neck shirt and after that night, she stopped wearing it. I then joked with her to bring it to school so I can wear it. She actually ended up bringing it and the moment he saw me wearing it, he kept staring at me. Like each time I passed by him, he had a "holy shit" face and there I was, just strutting like the boss ass bitch I am.

Image

Then Gabbi gave me his number and at first I was texting him anonymously, pretending to be all flirtatious and saying stuff like, "you're my bestie". I forgot how, but he eventually found out who I was and after that, he still continued to text me and like he started flirting with me even more and it was weird because I'm all ew why. But then I thought, "Hmmm, let's see if he's targeting me as his next makeout victim" and went along with it. Sure enough, he started calling me his bestie and he told me about the next gig his band was playing and Gabbi, Chloe, and I went to his gig and after the show, he went up to me and was all "Hey, my bestie!" and then hugged me while I screamed internally because blech he's touching me and then HE TOUCHED MY FACE, LIKE HE BRUSHED HIS THUMB AGAINST MY CHEEK. Gross.

That summer he was trying to get with me and I'm just all

Image

I also moved away after freshman year. I wonder how long I would've led him on if I was still living there. Oh well, but it was fun messing with him. Does that make me a bad person? The last thing I remember him texting me was if I was going to Warped Tour.

But yeah, that's the story. Told it all for you, Jacqui. Sorry if it was boring, but hey, I got a good song that described the situation perfectly in the end haha.
In other news, I found out that this year, I'm actually going to write a story where the number of chapters will reach double digits. Yep, so that new Hayliver story I have? I outlined it and I might have 23 or more chapters. That would mean this is the first long story I've had in a while and since I've been better at updating, I really believe I'll finish this later in the year! I can't tell you how excited I am for this story. I don't think I've ever been this excited, but I like this feeling.

Well, bye. I'm gonna go back to working on it now.

Deuces.
January 24th, 2014 at 03:55am