M. Shadows and kids | other ranting

I'm actually quite excited for Shadz to be having another baby. I say Congrats!! to Matt and Val. I think its so awesome that they're growing their family. I know Shadz has a moment or two or ten that people would think "how could he be a father?" To me, he always seemed lik. e a father figure. Don't get me wrong, that could all be fathers, The Rev too. Just some have more than others, ya know??

Plus, those are going some children that are beautiful to the Nth degree. Not to sound weird, but Valary is a good looking woman. And of course Matt, because he's made from angels, is so unff, he has sexy studly goodness coming out of his pores.

I understand that being on the road for many months at a time that it can be hard to start a family. So I give them props (I believe that's the term) for Matt to have kids. And if the others have kids, then epic kudos to them. Which will also have extremely gorgeous children.

Other ranting-
2014 has been looking promising... since it's January and beiber has been arrested. I saw it on tv last night and I almost cried from joy.

I think those belibers, or whatever the fuck they're called, should have known they could never cancel Supernatural. Jared Padalecki has freedom of speech just like everyone else and can joke about current events like everybody else does. I hear hate and jokes about things I like such as Supernatural and Avenged Sevenfold, and I'll admit I bitch a bit because I don't go starting shit and making death threats (which isn't really threatening coming from 10 year olds) to the haters and the jokers. Got to take things with a grain of salt, and if that isn't enough then add lime and tequila to the salt.

Plus I can't see why beiber fans would try to cancel Supernatural since when the show comes on tv its past their bedtime anyway.

I can't think of anything else to say, so I'll quit ranting for now.

Pocky signing out
January 24th, 2014 at 03:26pm