Rec exchange

I'm currently working on two stories, both are stories I hold dear, as part of each of them have deep personal meanings. I write to let out my demons and whatever confusing emotions I may feel, because teenagers are meant to be confused a lot.

One of the stories is called Bright-Blue-Box and it is probably the better one out of the two, as it's shorter, therefore, less to take in and it is also worded better, as I only began it at the very beginning of 2014, therefore, my writing has slightly improved.

Bright Blue Box is about a teenage girl, Kelly Osbourne, who creates a partner for herself in her dreams, which sounds rather desperate, but there are many traumatic emotional reasons for this.

She craves love and she is also very insecure, as she is anorexic and has confidence issues.

I think many people can relate to Kelly and her feelings, so that is why I'd like some people who'd be willing to read and comment to do so, because it really would mean a lot...

My second story is the one I began around late August last year (2013). That one is called Imprinted Years which is a very long story about Loki Laufeyson's daughter (Abre) who has to come to terms with mixing amongst other beings on Earth.

She befriends a beautiful yet mysteries girl called Jessica Marie White, who teaches her a lot about life in a very short time.

If you're looking for a piece that's all about perfect grammar and vocabulary, Bright Blue Box is probably the closest out of the two, as writing Imprinted Years has helped me write more detailed pieces. So when I began Bright Blue Box, it flowed much easier than Imprinted Years did in the first 10 or so chapters.

I'd say around chapter 20 + would be best to read of Imprinted Years, if you haven't got enough time to read it all that is, as that's when I start to get into the flow of it more.

There are a few shorter stories, that're literally only about 2000 words or less long overall, which isn't that much when you think about it. So even if you're willing to just have a look through those, I'd be endlessly grateful and I'd be surely happy to read and recommend your pieces in returns.

I have no doubt that they're awesome.

So if you're only looking for really short stories, then these may work better for you:

Bare

Forget .

Bare is a poem collection that tells a different story in each chapters. The chapters are literally only about two verses long, so that would be easier to keep up to date on rather than the other two longer stories.

Forget is about a girl who sees herself as a bird and her inner, darker emotions. That again is set out in a poetic writing style, but it isn't poetry exactly. The chapters are only about 100-200 words long and they can be read within about five minutes or so...

So yeah, if you'd like me to check out some of your pieces, then comment a title of your story/poem and I'll read them asap... I really would like to have some new reading material, as well as Insurgent, which I'm also working on currently.

So I would appreciate having suggestions from some readers of this blog and I'd also be very thankful for those who give any of my stories a try, but of course, you don't have to.

Thank you for reading this blog and be sure to comment if you'd like another reader and someone to recommend your work! :D :D :D
January 24th, 2014 at 09:50pm