Letting Go of Reality - Getting into Character

I found lately I'm looking into an empty pool. My story Broken was a hit and I remember slipping into a time warp of sorts to really bring that story alive. I poured my soul into it and in the end I found it was something I had been proud of but it wasn't this story that would be something I could call amazing - so I deleted it. I remember for weeks I felt this connection to a character (His name was Simon) and he had no rules, he was something I conjured up from the very depths of the darkest part of my mind and he is the monster that lived inside until I had 'brought him out to play' he use to come out to play quite often. Simon was fun lol...but he was also getting to the point where it felt like I was loosing touch with reality so he was sort of finished off in the story and I found in doing so he didn't haunt my subconscious nearly as much - though he was a hoot to have around. I'm thinking or resurrecting him but into another form of character. My Character that I need to get into now is a deaf girl, 25 years old by the name of Isabella Jade Termlocke. Now her character I think I got down easy enough. Colton Roberts, Ashley Steppford, Skye and Jessie Hathaway will be the Antagonists. Protagonists will be the girl and Kalen Brooks. I'm thinking of using this blog for getting into character - namely with Isabella but not opposed in trying with the other characters as well. I should have the 1st chapter up later today after my friend edits it for me. I will start with a blog entry once chapter 1 is posted.
January 25th, 2014 at 01:00pm