All of you need to know this.

I love you. You are loved.

You don't even have to read the rest if you don't want to, I just need you to know that.

If I were to become famous, I wouldn't care about the fame. And I know a lot of people say that before they start making money and walking down red carpets and performing in front of thousands of people. And I'm not saying that will ever happen to me. Because there is a 99.9% chance that will never happen to me. And, honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

What I do care about is being the best person that I can be. I don't care how far I get in life, how successful I am in society's view, what I look like in thirty years. All I know is that I want to be my best self to help other people be their best self. I don't know how to put this all into words. I would give up everything if it meant that I could make a difference in somebody else's life. If I could make even one person's life better. If I could make somebody feel comfortable in their own skin. If I could give people the confidence to be who they are. If I could convince somebody that there is so much in life for them. Everybody deserves to live a full, happy life.

I just wish that I could help people. That's really all that I want. Sure, I want to be a writer, but I mostly want to make a difference. I want to have an impact. I want to touch peoples' hearts and let them know that they are not alone. I am only one person, and I wish that I could do more. And I know I am not capable of very much right now. I know that I should be doing more and trying harder. I've just always thought that, even if I don't deserve to live, others deserve a thousand years of those precious moments that we keep living for. I have never wanted to stay alive for myself, I want to stay alive to tell other people how much the world needs them.

And I don't know where I am going with this. I know that I have never felt so strongly about anything. I have always admired superheroes and regular heroes and people that give their all to ensure other peoples' well being. I wish that I could have superpowers. But, even though I don't, I know that I am still capable of helping other people to the best of my abilities. I am not the most confident person. I wouldn't be able to go up to somebody on the street and ask them if they need help, even if they obviously do. I don't know why. I freeze up, I keep going, I miss the chance to step up. But I regret it. I beat myself up over it. I can think of it for days, for months, for years. How I could have made even the slightest bit of difference in somebody's life or day. I hope that someday I won't hesitate. I hope that I'll learn to give off good vibes and make people laugh. I don't want any more regrets.

I love you guys. And I love people who I don't even know exist yet. You all have my heart. And I will always listen. Even if I may be slow at responding and working through some shit, I always want to help. And I care about you, I really do. And I want you to know that you are not alone. You mean a lot to the world. And you mean a lot to me.

I hope that you find your place and purpose in this world. I hope that you laugh every day, every hour, as much as possible. I hope that you find love and hope and everything that you have ever dreamed of. I hope that you find pride in being who you are. I hope that you find yourself. I hope that you find a reason to live, not just for others, but for yourself. I hope that you find comfort and and confidence. I hope that, when you look in the mirror, you like what you see and you smile. And I hope that when your life comes to an end, when you're old or when it's your time to move on, that you die happy with yourself and the life that you have lived.

I love all of you. I really do.
January 26th, 2014 at 07:38am