The world is a crazy place. And it's late.

I woke up early and went to school to see an advisor about what classes to take. Thankfully, the guy I got was super helpful. I signed up for four classes, but they're all on different campuses. In a way, I'm dicked. But what can I do? Mother wants me to finish school ASAP so I can get a job and have insurance so my lupus doesn't run me into the ground.

I don't even take my medication because I'm almost to the point where I won't be able to afford them. I'm doing alright and I'm just pleading with my body to behave. I think as long as I have work, I'll be ok. It's silly, but I really like working in the food/beverage/hospitality jobs. I just have so much fun with it and it feels so natural. But I can't do it and support a family. :\

Anyways, this morning there was a shooting at this mall that I used to frequent in my high school/university days. Three people are dead and it's crazy because it's not necessarily a bad area. I see similar incidents on the news and on the net, but it seems so far away. Then when it happens to close to home in a place you know so well, you realize that it can happen anywhere at any time. It's unsettling and really sad. I worried about my brother for a second because he lives close to that area, but then I remembered that the mall would be the last place he'd be.

Aside from that, work was crazy. My cute little co-worker sliced his fingers open on a broken bowl while he was washing dishes and it was bleeding like crazy! It was pretty bad. Blood was everywhere. My boss asked me to take his car and drive him to the emergency room, but I called the boyf to come around and take him instead. Saturdays are usually the busiest, so I couldn't leave the other server. Poor guy though, I thought he go into shock. He's such a soft shell. I was so worried, but he's alright now.

This has been a pointless, rambly blog. Ignore it. I'm drunk and trying to make myself sleepy. It is working. I'm tired as fuck and this tea is hitting the spot. I want to find more people to harass on here. I think I'm going to log on tomorrow and stalk some blogs.

Look out.

It might be you.

O_O
January 26th, 2014 at 09:16am