IF SOMEONE WOULD WRITE A MATT SANDERS/MATT TUCK SLASH STORY FOR AMABIE AND I WE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Hey guise!!! So I think the title pretty much explains everything but I will say it again, IF SOMEONE WOULD WRITE A MATT SANDERS/MATT TUCK SLASH STORY FOR AMABIE AND I WE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!! I am so serious guys, amabie and I are seriously craving some Matt/Matt slash right now and there are none, zero, zip and it sucks ass. Well ok there's one and it's ok and all but we want more of them on here. It doesn't even have to be a story you could write a one shot, a very smutty one and we would be happy. So would anyone be willing to write a Matt/Matt one shot or story for us? You have no idea how much we would love you if you did. We aren't looking for just anyone though we're talking NC-17 shit explicit smut, rough, kinky, dirty shit because that's the way we like it. There are not enough of these types of stories on here and both amabie and I plan to write some Matt/Matt one shots ourselves whenever we get the chance to write but it would super great if someone would write one for us and like I said we would love you forever and be forever grateful. If you're interested you can message either one of us and we can give you ideas for a plot and stuff. Well yeah, that's all I wanted to say so toddles for now, I hope some of you message me.
January 27th, 2014 at 06:01am