Perversion

Hello everyone. I'm writing about a serious issue today. In my school these boys are just the worst. It's like okay I understand, you're a sexually frustrated teenager, but that doesn't give you the right to talk about women the way you do. We have a new girl at our school, and the boys just decided to lose their shit. She's a lesbian, and around here seeing homosexual people isn't normal I spend lots of time on the internet, and I witness more homosexuality than most around here which is why I think it doesn't bother. Be who you want. This has gotten out of hand and it's her first day.

She pretty, she's really pretty and now the. Boy are losing their shit. I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. "Let's turn her straight." "Do turn into a lesbian for her." "I wouldn't mind having a threesome with her." What the actual fuck. I swear on my life that one of them just asked how big her tits were. What the actual fuck! I feel sorry for this poor girl. Like first of ll why do you care if she's a fucking lesbian? And a threesome? She's a lesbian. She doesn't want your nasty dick. This is crazy.

I don't want to talk about her. I want to talk about the perversion. If I think you're perverted then there's a problem. I write smutty gay fan fiction for fucks sake. Here's the thing though, you don't hear me openly talking about what I write. That's really inappropriate. These guys have no problem saying this out loud and not to mention that two girls sit right in front of them. If I hear them say one more thing I'm going to blow my fucking top. Oh and one Orem has a girlfriend and he said an I quote,"I'm going to turn *girls name* straight and break up with *girlfriend's name*." Really? Really motherfucker?

If you're going to talk about such things do it behind closed doors. I mean...

Image

Seriously though, that's fucking disgusting. Get your act together.
January 27th, 2014 at 04:41pm