Story Recs| 100 Readers| Failed Dinner Attempt

Okay, so I really enjoyed doing a rec post last night, and there's so many stories I didn't get to that I'd like to do another! (Also because I'm procrastinating on my SOC100 homework).

So I'll start off with birds at my face and lady_enigma's story Borrowed Time. This is another America's Suitehearts AU where Andy's in charge of some super fucked up circus, and they make Patrick and his twin sister their new pets in the show. Patrick does turn into our beloved Doctor Benzedrine, though :) I admit I'm a little behind because of schoolwork and stuff, but I really want to get reading it again. So definitely check it out because it's so fucked up and I love it! ((This story is very much active, so enjoy!))

Image

(edit: I don't know why the I'm Like a Lawyer gif is there, but I like the America's Suitehearts one so whatever)

Next let's jump to Controlled Demolition by the lovely tabula rasa. I love basically everything about this story because it's such a cliche story, with Pete being a high school teacher and hanging out with one of his students, Lucy, because he lives across from her in their apartment building after he and his wife get divorced. And really, can't you imagine a sexy Mr. Wentz? ((She hasn't updated this story in about two weeks, but catch up and hopefully she'll update!! EDIT:The story should be updated this week, and she has a schedule and will update this on Wednesdays!!))

Image

One Hundred Sleepless Nights is a Peterick fluff story by PeterickChild and I love to read this story because it's a nice break from the other things I read. It isn't too serious, and it's super cute and gives me butterflies. I only like a handful of Peterick fics, and this is one of them because it's adorable. I mean, they're just so cute! ((This hasn't been updated in a while, but there are still scattered updates))

Image

Image

(these gifs break my heart because they're just sO CUTE)

Last, we have Babydoll by La Notte Dei Demoni. a high school Patrick, where he has a terrible home life and his parents are drug addicts, and he's abused, so there may be trigger warnings. The other main character, Lana, is new at his school and is trying to befriend him and help him through the tough times. Anyway, scope this because it's neat and I really like it and young Patrick is adorable. ((This story hasn't been updated in a while, but it's still worth a read and I myself am waiting for an update.))

Image

Image

I tried to cook dinner tonight but my oven is like broken so it took me like two hours, at least it came out good. And I watched How I Met Your Mother tonight and it was just jkndsgkjenwuv' SO GOOD. It was so cute. Anyway, I should probably go do my SOC100 homework now, but I'll keep doing these posts because they're fun! Also, my story Let's Be Alone Together has 100 readers! Thanks to everyone who has read it, and if you haven't please check it out!! I'll leave you with some adorable gifs of Pete Wentz

Image

Image

Image
January 28th, 2014 at 02:55am