Maybe the most powerful thing i've ever written guys

You see in the paper and on the news where a person died/committed suicide becaused they were bullied. You always think that it can't happen to your town, your family, your school. But then it's Monday night and you're on your way to bed and you think, you're just going to check Facebook one last time. But what you see, is the worst possible thing you can imagine. Your class mate, your best friend, your family member, they're dead at the age of 15 and all you can see is "Rest in Peace _________" or "I wish I had known you better." But with every stupid fucking Facebook status you read your heart breaks even more. This isn't supposed to happen in your town, your family, your school. It's not supposed to be your class mate, your best friend, your family member. It's not supposed to happen this way. This person who just died so young was supposed to grow up and be happy and get married and have babies but then they're life is cut short because of some stupid snot nosed shitheads at school who can't keep their nasty thoughts to themselves. But no, this is America, bullying isn't a problem here, no one dies because of it. Except for those kids from where it's not supposed to happen, in your town, your family, your school.

~-~-~-~-~

My beautiful cousin gained her wings today. Fly high, angel
January 28th, 2014 at 04:17am