Introduction -- Cold Days -- Tumblr

Hello lovelies!

How are you?

Introduction
I'm not new, I've been here forever. However, I've cleared out my friends and info for the most part after a rather lengthy hiatus.

Call me Nothing. I like to read. Suggest me books. -- I'll read a few chapters of your original fiction (AND give feedback! (I'm harsh though.)) I'm a closet Directioner. (Cuff me.) I'm 18 and suffering through my senior year. I have a boyfriend. I've dropped almost all of my friends, they aren't worth the extra baggage in college. I'm going to CarrollU for nursing.

I LOVE to talk. So feel free to send me a message.

Cold Days
I live in Madison, Wi (Gasp! I broke a golden rule of le internet!) and we were honored with the third spot on the list of the 20 Coldest US Cities. I haven't had a full week of school in 6 weeks because of the chill... -55. Which really screws me over as a senior, this means they'll either extend my year into the summer or I'll lose some valuable spring break days. (Which really sucks because I'll be in Spain and I don't want to have make-up work.)

Are you surviving the cold?


Tumblr
I live on Tumblr. I follow back blogs with similar content.
My Tumblr

Alright. That's all.
Questions?
Comments?

xx
January 28th, 2014 at 11:46pm