I need a co-author! (Sexy Dylan and Tyler gifs inside!)

Hello my beloved mibbians! So, as usual, I decided to procrastinate on my homework by toying with new story ideas, and because I feel like everything I’m working on right now is super drama filled or depressing (with the exception of my groupwrite) I really want to do something funny, and might possibly be taking a second author on board, I haven’t decided yet. Anyway, here’s the idea

Atonement Retreat is a special kind of summer camp for at risk youth to get out of the worst parts of L.A. They spend the summer in the peaceful mountains of the Pacific Northwest and learn how to do things besides get in gangs. It’s been going on for sometime and has saved a lot of lives. Well, right now the retreat is struggling for fundraising, so they decide to hold a special sort of benefit where a few celebrities volunteer as counselors to get hype and money for the retreat to keep going.

So here’s the fun part! Our lovely celebs who volunteer are:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Dylan O’Brien and Tyler Posey

I feel like I use them for everything, but can you blame me? I mean… damn.

So I’m wanting to have two girls as my main ladies. Or, it could easily be just as fun to have one girl and a love triangle. But the girl(s) are going to be counselors who came up with the idea of having a celebrity endorsement. So, question number one. Do you think it’d be better as a solo story with a love triangle? Or have two authors? And if I choose to do two authors and you would like to write with me, please just send me a message and let me know! And if I don’t know you, don’t worry because I still would love to hear from you, as I love meeting new people and making new friends!

Well, that’s all for now! I hope to be hearing from you beautiful people soon
oxoxoxoxox
Ashlee
January 29th, 2014 at 09:49am