I made a tumblr now I need followers

I know I'm late to the tumblr scene but I don't have a good track record with websites like that and social networks are like virus/creeper cesspools. Luckily I trust the app more than the desktop site.

Anyways, my tumblr is weightless-anchor . I've only had it a few days and most of my posts are funny gifs, dylan o'brien, fashion, models, food, and other cool stuff I wish I had or cool places I'd like to be. I will follow anyone back, send nice messages, reblog your things. All of that fun stuff. I just feel inadequate having 0 followers...zero.

Also going on in my life, I watched three movies on Netflix this morning (been up since 1am) and they are all true stories and awful atrocious crimes that make me despise certain members the human race. One was called An American Crime based on the Sylvia Liken trial and its really just...awful and sad that murders like that take place, for no reason at all. The other was Unspeakable Acts about a couple who sexually assaulted over 50 kids ages 1-4 years old, in a daycare in their home. I have a soft spot for children so that was just, ugh. People. They're both really good movies and I recommend them.

MY TUMBLR IS RIGHT HERE! JUST CLICK HERE!
January 29th, 2014 at 02:05pm