Stories?

So I'm writing some stories, or re-writing too, and I haven't received a comment. I'm not looking for comments to boost my ego, but I'd really like to know if anyone is really enjoying them and/or if I need to fix anything, or work on anything.

But honestly, I was just wondering what ya'll liked reading these days. I really want to start getting to my original stories, because they feel so real for me. It's better than writing fan-fiction because you don't know if it could happen--I mean, what are the chances of someone falling in love with M. Shadows, and he drops Val and his baby? (HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT, BECAUSE I WOULD BE SO MAD EVEN IF I CAN'T EXPRESS IT TO HIM). But really, do ya'll like original stories, or do you prefer reading something about your favorite band members/actors and such?

I know that my original is about a teacher/student relationship but those do actually happen every now and then. They're scandalous, but still. It's actually a re-write, and it just happens to be my baby. It's called, still, But You Said You Loved Me. I really would like comments about how I'm doing. If you read the old version, maybe you could tell me if you like this version better, or maybe the only one still? It's mostly to help get my creativity going, you know?

A second one is a fan-fiction for Avenged Sevenfold. It's called 'Unconditionally' and it's about M. Shadows himself.

Anyways, what do you prefer to read. What intrigues you most when you're reading? Characters, plot, time line, what?
January 29th, 2014 at 04:28pm