14 year-olds doing the sex in stories????

Okay can I fist just say I personally think 14 is wayyyyy to young to have sex. I think I made a blog about tit before. No offense to anyone who did have consensual sex 14 or younger. Do whatever you feel you're ready for. I was a 14 year old super virgin. I thought I could get pregnant from masturbating so needless to say, I definitely wasn't ready.

Personally I think you should at least be 16. But again that's just me. 14 is just so young to me and it's weird to think about.

Though, when I was 14 a lot, and I mean A LOT, of my friends (who were also the same age) were very sexually active. And if they weren't, they were just starting to have they're first sexual experience.

Most of them were in relationships. I didn't have a boyfriend at the time (or ever haha crying) so I guess I never thought about it much but when you're so young and your hormones are going crazy, I guess it's not that weird to want to experience these things. I completely understand. Especially when you're in love for the first time and probably experiencing your first real relationship.

So onto what this blog is really about.

Basically I'm working on a story about two young boys 14 and 15 who fall in love and have a secret relationship blah blah...

I want to know if it would be completely weird to have them "have sex". I know people view homosexual "sex" varies. Some people only think penetration is required for it to actually be sex and others believe that things such as oral or hands is enough to put the sex label on it.

I believe that latter. No way I'm going to let my little babies do anal. No way! They're not ready for that. Sorry my over protective mom side is coming out for my characters.

But I do think that it would be completely realistic for them to fool around at least once. (Just hands though)

My story is PG-13 so it's not going to be smut or anything. It will most likely just be inferred.
What do you guys think of this? Would that be okay? I don't want to be creepy?
January 29th, 2014 at 09:47pm