Sigh...

Im tired, and I get a little moody when im tired, also I don't take anyone's bullcrap. For weeks I have sat back and watched you talk about me, say rude things to me but I continue to smile and just walk away. The one time that I stand up for myself, Im the badguy! I cant just sit back all the time with a smile on my face pretending that its ok. Im continually called fake, and the one time I decide to be real everyone turns on me. Its not fair. Everyone gets to be mean and pathetic except me right? Im just done. Im tired of smiling and laughing and trying to spare everyone's feeling when they dont give a crap about mine.
Im tired of the hypocrites that tell me to get over that certain person. Because every single one of them get to have someone that they hate but me right? They get to continually talk about them but when I do it im fake, mean, or I need to get over it. Its not fair, I have problems too that I need to talk about, but all everyone sees in me is my bitch side.

In all honestly its not a big deal, but Im tired of people making it a big deal. I cant be perfect and nice all the time and let people walk all over me.
But I won't say anything about it anymore, apparently it doesn't matter because Im the one being me right? Always.
January 30th, 2014 at 05:14pm