1/30/14, Top 20 Favorite Songs Right Now

Hello beauties! So, this weeks theme was Tips, but, I decided that I didn't like the theme idea! So I'll post whatever I'm feeling like doing Monday-Friday and sometimes Saturday! Today I really wanted to share with you twenty of my favorite songs right now! They are in no particular order! I hope you check out these songs and who knows maybe we'll have some in common! Enjoy!

1.) Talk Dirty- Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chains
I love the genie type music in the background and I think it has a good beat and it's definitely a party song!
2.) Best Day of My Life- American Authors.
I love to listen to this song in the morning because it makes me feel happy and It's an upbeat song! I love the lyrics and how it makes you go from a bad mood to a good one!
3.) Boomerang- The Summer Set
This song is just another one of those songs that you love to dance to and you know all the lyrics to it! It's got a good beat to it and it includes one of my favorite people: Audrey Hepburn!
4.) Hold On, We're Going Home-Drake
This song is amazing! It's got a really good beat, and it's one of those songs that is so catchy that it gets stuck in your head! Another great song for a party!
5.) Lolly- Maejor Ali, Justin Bieber ft. Juicy J
This song has a bad theme to it, but, I personally think it's has a really good beat and it's another one of those songs you get stuck in your head! Great for a party!
6.) Midnight Memories- One Direction
C'mon! Who doesn't love a song about midnight! It just shouts party to me! This is a song that I've had stuck in my head for awhile!
7.) 23-Mike Will-Made It, Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa, Juicy J
This song is yet another great party song and it has an absolute great beat and a great chorus!
8.) She Knows-J Cole
This song! I was listening to my music app and this song came on and now it's one of my favorites! The lyrics and beat are a great mix and I just love it!
9.) Eminem-Rap God
I am in love with Eminem's new songs! They are amazing! He'll be on the Billboard a lot for these songs! This is just one of the great ones!
10.) Eminem-Berzerk
This is my go-to party song! It's gets everyone hyped up and who doesn't love a good Eminem song?
11.) Classic-MKTO
MKTO is literally one of my favorite groups! Their songs are great for parties or just a private dance party in your room!
12.) Alone Together- Fall Out Boy
I mean, isn't saying that this song is by Fall Out Boy enough? Their songs are great! This is just another great one!
13.) White Walls- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis ft. SchoolBoy Q, and Hollis
This song is just great! Macklemore and Ryan Lewis have had a great 2013 and they're starting off great with 2014!
14.) Happy- Pharrell
This song makes me super happy! I love it and I love the Despicable Me movies so It's a perfect mash-up!
15.) Gas Pedal- Sage The Gemini
I mean, this song is so popular at my school! Everyone does the gas pedal dance (including me)! Who can't! Party song!
16.) Neon Lights-Demi Lovato
She's been through so much and this song is fabulous! I love it and I hope you do too!
17.) Ride-Somo
This song has a great song and who doesn't love dancing to party songs?
18.) What Now-Rihanna
This song is one of my favorites by Rihanna! It's very meaningful!
19.) Dark Horse- Katy Perry
I have always been a fan of Katy Perry and this is literally the song of today! I love this song and I'm hooked!
20.) Turn Down For What-DJ Snake
This is the go-to party song! It's awesome and I love it!

Okay, so those were my favorite! Let me know in the comments or through a private message what your top twenty favorite songs are! I would love to listen to them! Thanks again, everyone!

XOXO,
BeautifulLife
January 31st, 2014 at 12:04am