The Avenged Sevenfold Fan Base?

I don't normally do this sort of thing but I've got a chip on my shoulder about this immature shit. I don't know how many of you have noticed this but I keep see things, mainly on Tumblr, about how unhappy the guys of Avenged Sevenfold are with their wives. I worry about them because I care about them as human beings so when I read that it bothers me but one thing that I think people forget is that real relationships have ups and downs, it's never perfect. And I fear that if we as fans don't back off from that side of their lives we are going to kill the very thing we love. I feel like there has been this shift in the fan base and I'm not sure when or how it happened but now I feel like it's more about their personal lives than the music. I don't remember going to Tumblr four years ago and hearing 'stories' and shit talk about their wives but now it's everywhere. I love the guys and I want them to be happy and to keep making music. I don't have this sense of entitlement that a lot of them do, that feel it's their right to know what's going on in their lives and if they won't tell us then we'll hack and get it. That's just sick to me. I don't talk shit about their wives because I don't know them and I feel that Brian, Zacky, Matt and even Johnny are old enough and smart enough to know that if they aren't happy in their relationships that they can get out of them. So my question is why do these girls feel the need to go online and talk shit about people they don't know? What could they possible have to gain from that?
January 31st, 2014 at 02:34am